Microsoft Project 2013
Microsoft Projects 2013 is the perfect training to enable experience
Project management professional to effectively
use MS Project 2013 in managing projects in their workplaces.
Who should attend?
· Individuals who are part of a project team
· Business Owners, Schedulers, Cost procurement analysts, quality analysts, PM enthusiasts…
· Individuals recently certified or trained in project Management principles
Prior PM Fundamental Knowledge is required…
Familiarity with WBS and Gantt chart will be an asset
This program will:
· Visualize and present your project plan in a well-defined format
· Track all information gathered about work, duration, cost, and resources requirements for your project
· Schedule tasks and resources effectively
· Exchange project information with other MS office system applications
· Plan customer delivery in predictable and manageable fashion
· Effectively communicate with team and stakeholders
· Knowledge of alternative project management software and resources
· Create reports and capture deliverables
· Provide hand-on and engaging classroom experience with practical work specific examples.
Course Duration: 12 weeks (40 hours)
Registration deadline: Friday January 14,2016
Start Date: Thursday January 21,2016
Location: 3090 Barrington street